Since the 5th September 2023, you can no longer buy any new landlines in the UK (known as the ‘stop-sell’). Is your business at risk of being left behind?
If you DO NOT want to maintain your landline telephone service and number, just use your mobile / WhatsApp for your telephone communications.
If you want to maintain your landline telephone number, you can transfer your number to our Voice over Internet Protocol service, AND possibly upgrade to a new Full Fibre Broadband service delivering a much faster connection.
Example: at present you could be paying £40.51/month for 40Mb Unlimited Fibre, line rental, unlimited UK/Mobile calls.
If you transfer to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone service @ £8.40/month, and PlusNet Full Fibre 145Mb @ £26.99/month, your total cost will be £35.39/month, saving you £5.18/month whilst providing you with a much faster broadband connection and a telephone service with advanced features and services.
VoIP Telephone Service
Our VoIP Telephone Services are provided by bOnline and include:
- Digital phone line & number (Transfer your existing phone number for £30)
- Unlimited inbound calls
- Mobile (AndroidTM and iOS®) and desktop apps
- Customisable Voicemail and Voicemail-to-email
- Call forwarding
- Music on hold
- Full setup and control through an online dashboard
- 12-month contract
- International Call Package (500 minutes to 100 destinations) – £7.20 / month
- International Call Package (1,000 minutes to 100 destinations) – £12 / month
We offer two VoIP service packages:
VoIP Starter Telephone Service – from £8.40 / user / month
- 100 outbound UK landline calls / month
VoIP Unlimited Calling Telephone Service – from £16.80 / user / month
- Unlimited UK landline & mobile calls
- On-demand call recording
- HD video meetings
VoIP Unlimited Calling Telephone Service, with FREE IP telephone – from £18.60 / user / month
If this all sounds rather daunting, Office Wizard provide a full service of ordering, setup and installation of your VoIP service and phone(s) for £100.
Your existing telephones will not work on VoIP, but there are a number of options to use your telephone service:
- Use the App on your mobile phone to receive / make calls from anywhere in the world where you have a data connection, either through your broadband at home, WiFi or mobile data
- Use a VoIP Desk Phone, which plugs into your Broadband Router
- Use a VoIP wireless Base Station, which plugs into your Broadband Router, and cordless phone(s)
Yealink T31P SIP Desk Phone – from £68.34
A user-friendly, entry-level IP phone
- 2.3” 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with back-light
- Two-port 10/100M Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles.
- Wall mountable
Yealink W73P Bundle (W70B Base station + W73H handset) – from £118.74
A user-friendly, High-Performance cordless phone + base station
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Noise reduction system
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Compatible with W73H, W59R, W53H and W56H
- Up to 50m indoor and 300m outdoor
Yealink W73H additional handset – from £89.94
A user-friendly, high-performance cordless phone handset
- 1.8″ colour screen with intuitive UI
- HD voice with Opus audio codec
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Battery: 1010 mAh, Lithium-ion
- Up to 35 hours of talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 400 hours of standby time